Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sprung!

Tonight Debbie and I both woke up and we were sick of our clothes. It’s rough living out of a suitcase. So we decided to go shopping. Now, I never ever leave Visthar on weeknights. In fact, the only time that I have done so is to go to dinner at my colleague’s house. All afternoon I started to feel guilty, like I was missing something that I was supposed to be doing that night or even like I was doing something wrong by leaving. But once I got over that fear, we had a lot of fun…and went pretty crazy i.e. Debbie got a coke and we bought fresh grilled corn. Go big or go home, I always say J But it was so refreshing and rejuvenating to get out for a little bit…we didn't even get home until 10pm, which is way past both of our bedtimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment