Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back to Normalcy

and….my kids are back.

What an absolutely wonderful feeling.

I never knew that I would miss them so much – and didn’t realize that I did until they got back and I was filled to overflowing. I think that I just about knocked roshen over I hugged him so hard. I was at Bandhavi when the van returned and so I was a little bit behind the kids as I ran up to welcome them back, and as I ran up I heard one of them ask, “Where’s Jen?!?” I was bombarded with hugs and I missed you’s as I handed out their keys, and then I went to the dining center to pass out the remaining keys to those who had headed straight to the food. Their professor told me that they had started talking about how excited they were to see me not only as they approached visthar on the bus but even earlier on the train ride back from mysore. Oooooh it is so wonderful to be loved!!! And then I got to stay up with Roshen debriefing about their trip and getting all the juicy gossip on student growth and development, conversations and happenings. It was so wonderful and fun and I just love love love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment