Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peace and Quiet

I just don’t know what to do with myself. The kids have gone to Kerala without me. Roshen was excited and nervous, as always, and Sid hugged me multiple times before finally getting on the bus without me, his partner in crime. I collected their room keys, gave last-minute packing advice, reminded them to celebrate Roshen’s birthday and…they were off.

And I was left wandering aimlessly around Visthar. Which, mind you, is a lot nicer than running around like a headless chicken, but still feels listless. I have a new book to read, papers to write, Bandhavi girls to hang out with, but today I feel like I’m in a weird limbo. Peace and quiet is so very nice…but eerily empty at the same time. I have to learn how to relax yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment