Friday, September 17, 2010

Flying Solo

this is a day to remember….the first day that I went into the city all by myself!!! I have been planning on doing this for a long time, but because my cell phone didn’t start to work until super recently, I hadn’t made it in. I waited for the bus for 40 minutes, rode the bus an hour, ran my errands, waited for the bus for another 15 minutes, rode the bus for 40, walked home for 30. I always make fun of Sid for being snobby because he doesn’t ride the bus, but as it took me from 9:07-1:30 to run 2 errands, I too decided that there’s no way I’m ever doing it again unless I have to. However, to look at the brighter side…the guy sitting behind me played Apple Bottom Jeans, that Cyclone song, and Green Day all the way into the city. Which means I had a smile on my face the entire time…and was ALSO smiling because today is the day that my kids come home J

No comments:

Post a Comment