Saturday, July 31, 2010

Darn Technology

Sooooo my computer cord blew up.
Seriously...it was smoking.
It wasn't even my fault...
they're doing some construction here and we were in the library when suddenly there was a loud explosion noise and the desktop computer hard drive started smoking like crazy.
I went to check my cord (which I had unfortunately left plugged in)
and yup, it was smoking too.
When the power came back on hours later,
I tried it out and there was no juice.
Luckily there's a Mac store right in Bangalore, so at a price I am able to continue using my computer.
I'm just thankful it wasn't the computer that started smoking :)
Behold the joys of living in another country.
Actually, behold the joys of technology.
Which become just even more joyful when you're working with another country's electrical currents.

No comments:

Post a Comment