Tuesday, July 6, 2010

There is a cockroach in my sink.

There is a cockroach in my sink.
I came to my room to go to the bathroom earlier today,
and saw something red in my drain.
ew. yes, it was a cockroach.
I may or may not have freaked out.
What the heck do I do with a cockroach in my sink?
So I turned on the water in hopes that it would drown...
no such luck.
Instead, it started crawling up the sides of the sink [ewww]
and I frantically looked around for something that could help me.
I grabbed a glass and trapped it,
holding on to the glass for a looooong time before I was assured that it was really trapped.
I kept my eye on it the entire time I was in the bathroom, not wanting it to escape.
Now it is nighttime, and it is still there.
My friend Melissa told me
that I have to get it out of the sink
and onto the floor
and then attack it with my broom.
But I just can't get up the guts.
It's getting mad, too, and scuttling around really fast under there.
ew. it's poop is collecting on the lowermost part of the glass.
oh it just gives me the heebie-jeebies...

No comments:

Post a Comment